August 21, 2006

Baby Sasa

My newest kinugos (goddaughter) was Christened yesterday at the Immaculate Church. Her name is Sestina Anna, the second daughter of my first cousin Corinna. Welcome to the Christian world, Sasa! That brings my list of godchilds to a total of 7. This means I have even more gifts to give this Christmas... hmmm....

On the topic of family members, I'd also like to congratulate another first cousin, Dr. Benjamin Jose ("Benjo") Bautista, for passing the Medical Licensure Exam. Another doctor added to the family...

Since I'm on this topic, allow me also to greet the many relatives who celebrate their birthdays this week - my cousin, Bianca, on the 20th; another cousin, Jacinto, and Tito Nonong, on the 21st; my sister, Rica, on the 22nd; Tito Pempo, on the 25th; and Dr. Benjo, on the 29th. Happy Birthday to you all!

Labels: